"What we do is more important that what we say or what we say we believe.”
STAND UP, SPEAK UP, GET UP AND START DRAWING THE LINE
Check out opportunities for you to use #drawingtheline to support or start your advocacy and action.
Contact us to see how we can best support and advertise your activism based on the needs of your community or organization.
BECOME A LINE LEADER
ORGANIZE AND MOBILIZE YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY, GROUP, OR ASSOCIATION
As a Line Leader you can:
1. Develop your own community centered around the concept of Drawing the Line or bring this concept into your already-established community/organization to help amplify and mobilize your messaging.
2. Work through the process of Drawing the Line with your organization or community as described on the ABOUT page.
3. Encourage others to share where they are drawing the line via conversations and social media
4. Connect with other organizations that are doing similar or complementary work
5. Work with other Line Leaders to learn, share, and support one another
6. Organize physical demonstrations of collective action that are relevant to your local cause
IF YOU ARE PLANNING OR INTERESTED IN STAGING A DRAWING THE LINE DEMONSTRATION:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can advertise your demonstration and offer support!
STAGE A DEMONSTRATION
GATHER TO SAFELY DRAW THE LINE WHERE IT MATTERS THE MOST
1. Choose a location that is:
- Relevant to your cause
- Safe and legal for a gathering*
- Large enough for your group to spread out
- Has high visibility to pedestrian or car traffic
2. All participants arrive with:
- Red Shirt
- Sign like the example here with a unique message for your cause added
3. All participants will:
-Spread out a safe distance apart to form a line as long as possible
4. Participants may:
- Hold signs
- Verbally repeat a unified message
- Make speeches/Go Live